- PCs: MrYoung, GeveryChambertain, GarricProudfoot, MegRodgers, VinicentDLerios
- Leaving Cauldron, the party are attacked by a troup of Baboons. Scouting ahead of the party MrYoung and GarricProudfoot become aware of something lurking in the bushes ahead of the party on the track down the volcano side. The road is deserted.
- Sensing and Ambush, GeveryChambertain strides manfully into the trap while his faithful scouts track to the sides, and the party are attacked by a troup of Baboons. GeveryChambertain, MegRodgers and VinicentDLerios take the main attack while the others pick off the apes with missiles.
- After a brief fight the 'lead' baboon appears behind th party and proves to be a very tough customer, shrugging off a couple of well placed missles. GeveryChambertain attacks with much vigour and chases it off, miraculously chasing through the tree-tops and over cliffs and ravines.
- When the party gets to the settlement at the base of the hill to get their pre-arranged horses, they find a 'backlog' of porters waiting for the road to be cleared, and the epic tale of the fight down from Cauldron is well received. Various traders help the party obtain a better quality of pony..
- Dobbin and Muffin are high quality ponies, othewrwise Nowt.
- Start Date: Y10/M8/W2/D1 (afternoon)
- End Date: Y10/M8/W2/D2 (afternoon)