- There are two new working features - Image and Text formating.
- If you want an image to be justified to the right side, useful for flavour images ie http:/WikiWikiWiki/IronCastle50.jpg+right
For Example: this image is right justified and see how the text flows
- Left Justified Images are useful for bullet point pictures ie http:/WikiWikiWiki/IronCastle50.jpg+left
- For Example: this image is left justified and see how the text flows
- Inserted images stand on there own which is useful for diagrams ie http:/WikiWikiWiki/IronCastle50.jpg+in
- For Example: This image is an inserted
see how the text does not flow
- This option scales the image to the full page width and clicking on it takes you to the image proper, useful for maps ie http:/WikiWikiWiki/IronCastle.jpg+scale
- For Example: http:/WikiWikiWiki/IronCastle.jpg+scale
- A small thumbnail on the right edge.
- For Example: http:/WikiWikiWiki/IronCastle.jpg+rsmall
- This can be do with double single quotes ie ''WARNING''
- For Example: WARNING
- Please do not use these except where you really want to say DO NOT READ or This is really really important etc. The chances are that you want the Help or Information formating options.
- This can be do with double tilters ie ~~Helpful~~
- For Example: Read this
- This is the prefered formating option for messages from referees.
- This can be do with double question marks ie ??Information??
- For Example: This is a special feature
- This is the prefered formating option for small notes on something.
- To strike out a word do !!wrong info!! to get
wrong info. (Only use this to show that something has been specifically changed, where the old version is still important)
- To underline a word do __Notice Me__ to get Notice Me (is old hat from the days of typewriters when they did not have a bold option, you should not use it, use the bold or information option)
- To create super scripts E = mc^^2^^ to get E = mc2.
- To create sub scripts E%%ij%% to get Eij.
- To make big words ++I'm important++ to get I'm important
- To make small words --Who me-- to get Who me.
- and last to center text use $$The world rotates around me$$ to get:
The world rotates around me
- Tables do now work!
- :-) :-/ :-
| :-( 8)