- Run: 03 Oct 2002 by DaveF
- Players: PaulM, TerryM, PeterB, TimW, RickO, MattS
- Experience: All(3U)
- Avalon, where Arthur sleeps, until England needs him most.
- The group spent sometime on there characters and anchors
Somewhere in Africa
- CaraLoft follow a lead for King Solamuims mines ends up at after a a few days of walking in a rain forest at a vine covered cave entrance. After checking her Guns she enters. The cave requires all her speed and dexterity to jump and slither thought mud caked tunnels.
- At the end of the tunnel she finds a mud covered wall, on the wall under the mud there is a carving [see pict]. The wall speakers to her and says "I am the gateway to Avalon; No Wraiths! No Spirits! No Nobles! and No Imperials!". She prays to ZakDunlop and he tells her to sit on her ass and wait whilst he investigates.
- ZakDunlop heads off to the LocusCourt? to see if he can find any records on Avalon.
A Directory called Avalon
- CyberDuck is playing around in the 3d world when a gate appears in front of himself. He informs BryanFerranti who tells him to leave it alone. It then vanashes.
A lockup in Kingston
- ZaakBob and his partner and hunting for a murder suspect and drug runner some where in the Kingston area. They come to a lockup that they have had a tip off about. ZaakBob takes the front and the partner that back. ZaakBob find that the back of the lockup is a portal. He walks though into Avalon and finds a fairy realm. He mets some Pixys but thinks he has accidently taken a drug.
Expense Form 23a
- MrSmith is in the CommsRoom? going though memos and the like when he comes across an expense claim that should not be there. It has an attached ticket for Avalon on the back it says "Avalon, Life Time Membership; No Wraiths! No Spirits! No Nobles! and No Imperials! Non refundable or transferable." It also has the strange symbol that CaraLoft found.
- Bryant attempts to get into Avalon but is rebuft with "No Wraiths! No Spirits! No Nobles! and No Imperials!".
- CyberDuck get's board and enters Avalon. He as not gone far when ZaakBob disides he is a Drug Lord and arrests him.
A Musical Key
- X is playing some music when he sees a passage of of the music script looks like the the symbol. He plays it and arrives in Avalon near CyberDuck and ZaakBob. ZaakBob comes to conclusion that the spaced out hippy is probly another Druggy and starts to arrest him as well.
A Tirring Search
- ZakDunlop goes to the LocusCourt? and searchs the records for Avalon.
A Meeting of Sorts
- CaraLoft comes to the conclusion that the sign means that this is the way to Ederado and she ignores ZakDunlop.
- The four anchors discover that they are not going mad and CyberDuck and X are released.
Back in Africa
- The group of anchors leave though the light and arrive in the cave in africa.