- Run: Thurs 14th Nov 2002 by DaveF
- Players: PaulM, PeterB, TimW, MattS
- Experience: PaulM, PeterB, TimW(3U), MattS(2U)
Money, Money, Money
- Some money that has been transferred into a private account that had been setup to receive the loot from ripping off Dr Igho in Lagos (see DrCharlesIghoToHansOtto). This money is poisoning the rest of the money in the bank, all the other money is changing from high value currency to equal numbered lower value currency. When asked the money spirits says that HansOtto ordered them to instruct any money they meet to convert. It seems that someone has concealed this action with his own flower. HansOtto immediately quarantines and stops the infection.
- HansOtto orders TheZulus? to attack the location of the Dr Igho and capture him so he can be interrogated. He also sends in a unit of 10 TheArnolds? to clean up and make sure TheZulus? get out.
- There is a storm cloud over Lagos when TheZulus? attack the building where Dr Igho is. There is no one there by Dr Igho, he does not resist. He is taken back to the realm after a gun battle with the Police and Army. Several of TheArnolds? lose flesh but are ok, one mercenary is killed, two others are critically hurt but saved.
- HansOtto tortures the poor Dr Igho, it seems that it is well known in Nigeria that there is a mad person that is offering lots of money to anyone that will give away money. He does not know why but as he way going to make a lot of cash he did not care what the guy wanted to do it for.
A Return to Avalon
- The anchors continue along the YellowBrickRoad? surrounded by the mystical wood full of gigantic toadstools and heavy decrass trees.
- The come to a large willow whose whip like growths cover the path. Sitting beside it is a beautiful indian lady in an orage sari. She has a large tiger sized black large cat which she is petting.
- He persuades ZaakBob to sit with her, they are soon flirting sinknly, she invites him back to her place.
- The two enter though the willow branches and disappear.
- MrSmith becomes very paranoid and concludes that the tree has taken ZaakBob and starts to prepare a phosphorous grenade.
- A small while later ZaakBob returns unharmed, with a cheesy big smile and five HazelNuts in his hand.
A Troll Bridge
- The anchors come across a red and white wooden bridge across a 50 meter gorge. Everyone jokes about it probably being a Troll Toll Bridge. But then cross without investigation. When they are one third of the way across the vile 3.5 meter orange creature with a large club climbs on to the bridge. MrSmith and CaraLoft get to the otherside of the bridge leaving the rest behind. It screams at the others (Aspect 2 attack - Surface Wound).
- ZaakBob, MrSmith and CaraLoft open fire with high tech weapons, MrSmith uses a gauss effect to cut off the right arm, and stop the Troll attack FatherAngelo again. CaraLoft uses high explose to destroy its chest. ZaakBob shoots at its leg. (3 Serious Wounds). The Troll is staggered but still standing.
- The Troll then turns and throws it club at MrSmith. MrSmith does starts to dodge (Aspect 2 Mirirical). The Club misses and then mid-flight then starts to return to the Trolls hand.
- ZaakBob, MrSmith and CaraLoft then open fire again (3 Serious Wounds). This time the Troll goes down under a hail of lead.
- CaraLoft notices that the Troll is regenerating, so she splits its head in two.
- The take the Returning Club and after searching the underside of the bridge they find, a fist sized Ruby used to hold leaves near the guardrobe, 7 HazelNuts and several pockets full of mixed coins (mainly gold).
- The group travel for several more hours when they come into a 'designer-medieval' town. It has short elves in victorian clothes and humans in medieval peasant garb.
- They just get into the start of the town when all the towns folk run away. Looking behind them there is a gigantic black hurricane funnel just about to decend on them ...