Thursday Group do not read
- Three Amigos are:
- Hathor Light-bringer the Paladin
- Fletch the Archer
- Pigsy the Thief
- Spider Slayers are:
- Grim Beard the Warrior
- Golden Brick the Mage
- Grinning Bear the Knight
- Wormley Family, family of natural wizards
- Lord Galstaff
- Lord Redscar
- Baron Loxlyn
- Norgrug the Foul
- Stongem Throak, leader of inferno soldiers
- Esom Perth, merchant at inferno
- Drugall, leader of inferno miners
- King's Landing
- Lord Herrek, leader of king's landing
- Arwick the Mage
- Mythic People
- Tarrian, the first Red Knight of Solaris
- Tragor the Wild
- The Severn
- Golum Smashers
Myths in the Making
(C19) Wed 26th May 2010
(C18) Wed 19th May 2010
(C17) Wed 05th May 2010
(C16) Wed 28th April 2010
- The party find:
- A back door that leads to a garden with weird plants and a group of trees
- Stairs going up and down
- The party go up.
- They find the walkway around the cloister garden is covered in some form of hard substance.
- They disturb some spiders and have a mass battle with 25 of them in the walkway.
(C15) Wed 21st April 2010
- The party find Jack and the other 5 Ironmen with a Spider they have killed
- They are taken back to King's Landing.
- The party are asked to investigate the growing number of citizens with white blotches on there skin.
- It is thought to be the result of the lack of Solaris's Sacred fruits, Oranges, Lemons etc.
- Get fruit
- there is an orchard on a farm in Oldham which is not far from the Yellow Path's exit.
- 6 hours of uneventful travel through the cave
- come out in total darkness near an old watch town north of king's port
- The are attacked by a giant bear.
- 1 hour lather the party find the Oldham farm, which is now an metal hospital
- it has been attacked and one wall of the fortified wall has a breach in it.
- The party search the ground floor and see signs of mad ghosts.
- The see fruit trees in a cloister garden and some other strange plants.
(C14) Wed 14th April 2010
- Dwarf Mines
- Goblin in a Cave
- Party return to where they found they Wormley Family
- They find the remains of the guards that had been killed
- They are then attacked by Goblins
- Mine Passageway
- They find a magically trapped wall that will explode if you walk on the wrong side of the passageway.
- Inferno Cave
- They follow the mine shaft for a while and come across a baraken with musket armed dwaves.
- They are let though and meet Stongem Throak ex city watchman and now leader of the mines soldiers plus Esom Perth
- The party try to create an alliance between the survivors and the miners, but the chief miner Drugall is only interested in the parties gold.
- Tragor's Tomb
- Party asked to raid the tomb by Lord Herrek
- Ancient hero whom owned a Magic Sword
- They find the entrance just passed the Monument to the "Heroes of Kings Port"
- Four Statues to unknown heroes of the past
- In fact there was a fifth that has been removed.
- It is assume that the statue of a human woman is Tarrian, the first Red Knight of Solaris
- The other three are an Elf, Dwarf and Halfing, there names are unknown.
- The party break into the tomb
- Inside they find a Sarcophagus
- They open it
- Tragor awakens and attacks
- A further 15 Skeletons attack.
- Golden Brick the Mage creates magical walls to hold back the Skeletons whilst everyone else fights the mummy.
- Tragor is defeated
- Hathor Light-bringer manages to destroy some of the Skeletons with his Sun Blast spell.
- The rest are slowly killed off by the rest of the party.
(C13) Wed 31st March 2010
- Three Amigos go to rescue Lord Herrek
- Find Spider Slayers in the Sewers and some 20 citizens
- Take them back to King's Landing
- Three Amigos and Spider Slayers then return to rescue Lord Herrek
- Spider Slayers find that the way they escaped into the Sewers from the Galstaff Manor House is trapped
- They find another exit in the house next door.
- The 100 plus citizens including Lord Herrek are chained outside with 3 Wither Beast and a host of Spiders.
- Rat Swarms attack everyone.
- There is a general melee.
- The Three Amigos and Spider Slayers defeat the Dire Rats that attack them.
- Grim Beard kills The Master.
- They escape with a large number of citizens and Lord Herrek back to King's Landing
- Lord Herrek
- He does not seam to know about where The Severn went or the status of The King
- He was dismissed from The King's sight after he told The King he did not know where The Severn where or where any of the other adventures where.
- As far as he know The King went on a fools errant to rescue The Severn.
- Lord Herrek and his three Guard take control of King's Landing and the people there
- The Three Amigos ask Arwick the Mage to investigate Lord Herrek memory loss as Lord Herrek says he was at his county estate when Arwick the Mage knows he was in King's Port at the time The Severn disappeared.
- King's Landing
- is now a small underground village
- food, heating, light and clothing in short supply
- Next Mission
- Investigate the Dwarf Mines.
(C12) Wed 24th March 2010
- The Three Amigos investigate the Blue Path to the Lower Sea Tunnels looking for a way into the port.
- They find a exit that leads to a tunnel that opens out above the sea that has been used to get access to a boat.
- The search around and find a cave with sea weeds.
- They are attacked by Sea Trolls
- Hathor and Fletchgo down and Pigsy finish the trolls off.
(C11) Wed 17th March 2010
- Arwick the Mage and Lord Herrek with his men.
- There is a mass battle
- 24 Spiders and 3 Stomper with a flying Master.
- The master is killed but the party is captured.
- They wake up in a child's bedroom.
- The party are order to clean out the Galstaff Manor House
- The party escape into sewers
(C10) Wed 10th March 2010
- The Spider Slayers are the only Hero's left in King's Port when the Spike crashes.
- The go and investigate it.
- Grim Beard find Spiders inside the Spike encased in concoonos.
- The Spiders and Wither Beast disembark the Spike.
- The Spider Slayers meet Arwick the Mage and attempt to organise a defence of the city.
- King's Port is attached.
- The character fight a lot of Spiders.
- Then a Spinner
- The battle is almost lost.
- 24th Mar +2 = 42
- 17th Feb +2 = 40
- 10th Feb +2 = 38
(C6) Wed 20th Jan 2010
- The party explore nearby caves Purple Route looking for food.
- The find a large cave complex with Giant Mushrooms and Goblins.
- The fight a Rust Monster
(C5) Wed 13th Jan 2010
- Party searches the Adventurers Guild
- The Adventurers Guild is then searched by the Spiders, with some slaves and a Collector.
- There is a battle, the citizens are rescued.
- Using Xeno's Map, Arwick the Mage leads the party and freed citizens to King's Landing.
(C4) Wed 6th Jan 2010
- Party integrate Highwayman
- Search Wood Cutter's Village.
- Find crushed body of Golum Smashers leader.
- Party tracked by Flying Brain
- The fight there way into King's Port though Spiders and find the city in ruins.
- Party hide in city's sewers.
- find there way to the cellar of the Adventurers Guild.
- Find Arwick the Mage. Save him.
(C3) Wed 16th Dec 2009
- Three Amigos are attacked by the remaining Spinner.
- There is a massive earthquake and the entrance is blocked.
- The party escape via a newly opened cave.
- The find there way into the back of an Orc Tribes cave.
- The party sneak past them.
- They are attacked by a Highwayman on the way back to King's Port.
(C2) Wed 9th Dec 2009
- The Three Amigos travel in the night up the Mountain to the Sa Karen Ruins.
- The find some prospectors being held by some Orcs. The Orcs are slayen and the minors rescued.
- The entrance to the ruins is found.
- The Three Amigos enter the Sa Karen Ruins.
- Find Lord Galstaff son dead.
(C1) Wed 25th Nov 2009
- The Three Amigos made members of Adventurers Guild in King's Port by The King.
- Pigsy places his gold in the safe keeping of the Adventurers Guild, that reinvested it with Lord Galstaff.
- Party sent on a mission by Lord Galstaff to collect his son, one of The Severn from some where in the Dread Mountains where they are exploring an old Sa Karen Ruin.
- The Three Amigos arrive at Wood Cutter's Village and find out where the Sa Karen Ruins are.
(B6) Wed 28th Oct 2009
- Fight lots of Goblins and Orcs.
- Norgrug the Foul captures Hathor Light-bringer the Paladin and Fletch the Archer.
- Pigsy the Thief returns and kills Norgrug the Foul.
(B5) Wed 28th Oct 2009
- Explore top level of complex.
(B4) Wed 7th Oct 2009
- Party travel into the Dread Mountains for 7 days.
- Explore surround area, find ancient ruin.
- Enter underground complex have fight with some Wolves.
(B3) Wed 23rd Sep 2009
- Party give new job to take out the Orc leader Norgrug the Foul
(B2) Wed 16th Sep 2009
- Party find some Orc scouts on the way.
- Rescue of Dog and boy from more Orcs.
- Get to village which is then attacked by a small force of Orcs and Ogres.
- Party start re-fortification works on village.
(A3/B1) Wed 9th Sep 2009
- Party attacked by some Dragonfly Stryges
- Party return magic sword to Lord Redscar he gives them a letter of introduction to Baron Loxlyn.
- The party are hired to travel to the village of Roxbury and protected it from an Orc Invasion until he can get there with an army.
(A2) Wed 2nd Sep 2009
- Party head into swamp to find the perp that stole the sword.
- Find some of the villagers dead.
- Find magic sword by a Swamp Dragon
(A1) Wed 19th Aug 2009
- Character Creation for Three Amigos
- Lord Redscar wants his stolen sword Dragon's Tooth back.
- Party travel to village and fight a croc on the way.
- Village attacked by Trogs.