Showing revision 9
Gladstone Archibold Thynne
- "Charge, there is no way they have had time to set an ambush!"
- Tall rakish, cavalry officer, with classic handlebar mustache
- Had the best education money could buy, as it was the only way he was going to get any qualifications. Is a classic example of incompetence rising to the top, and the more power he get the more sure he is correct on every subject. When confronted with a military situation, will bring all his education to bare, and make the worst decision possible.
- Second son of the late Thomas Thynne, 2nd Marquess of Bath KG,'s Third Son, Reverend Lord John Thynne. Making him currently 17th in line for the Marquess of Bath title.
- Educated at Eaton and Sandhurst, before joining the 7th (or Queen's Own) Regiment of (Light) Dragoons, and rising to the rank of Major.